Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sonar4 Landing Dock Reviews: Felix and the Sacred Thor by James Steele Review

Sonar4 Landing Dock Reviews: Felix and the Sacred Thor by James Steele Review: "by: James Steele Eraserhead Press ISBN: 978-1936383238 Review posted 01/17/2011 Flex has an attraction to horses. His guidance counselor ..."


A so-weird-it's-good review of Felix and the Sacred Thor. Even though the review blog warns of adult content, the reviewer still used PG-rated language.

It must be quite a challenge for anyone to review my book without using certain phrases. So I'll add in the phrases the reviewer intended to use: "horse cock," "horse dildo," "degree in bestiality," and "reached into the horse's sheath, but instead of finding the horse's penis, found a life-sized dildo in its place."

I know, not the easiest thing in the world to review. I wish I could tell everyone all of these elements are used for humorous purposes and they can switch off their "flee from sin" reflex and just enjoy an outrageous mock adventure.

I do like the mention of Felix's character being enough to make the reader want to continue. I like Felix. He's a very optimistic, can-do character, which is in stark contrast to the characters I usually write.

No comments:

Post a Comment