Thursday, August 16, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

thanks, Dale, for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award


Rules:

Thank the blogger who nominated you
Add the Versatile Blogger award picture to your post
Share seven random facts about yourself
Nominate 15 fellow bloggers
Let the nominees know that they’ve been nominated


I'm now obliged to share seven random facts about me.

  1. I'm a health nut.
  2. I've gotten more pleasure from video games than sex so far.
  3. I have no pictures hanging on my walls.
  4. I dislike owning things.
  5. I'm a MST3K fan.
  6. I'm proud to have grown up before the internet.
  7. I'm a game music junkie.

Next I'm supposed to nominate fifteen other bloggers for the award, but I don't want to spam everybody I know with this. Thanks though!

No comments:

Post a Comment